Thursday 11 January 2007

WIP update



One Hedera has been completed and the second one is well underway...I'm halfway up the leg at the moment. I took the completed sock and the one I'm working on home with me yesterday when I went to visit my parents for 'showing off' purposes and to get a bit more done. They dutifully 'oohed' and 'aahed' over to my great satisfaction and I made a lot of progress on the second sock. Such was my joy at all this glory, that when my future sister in law popped in I produced the completed sock for her to see, prepared to bask a little more.


She fell in love with it. I think I've lost my hederas folks. It's my own fault for being vain lol.


I've also completed the back of my teeny aran jumper..this is knitting up very quickly and you're never bored working on an aran. I can't wait to get the rest of it done to see how tiny it is when it's all completed and made up.

No comments: