Thursday 11 January 2007

I've been tagged by Fiona

Here are the rules:
Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

Ok...6 weird things....just the 6? lol

1. I eat orange sandwiches

2. I always salute single magpies and say 'Goodmorning Mr. Magpie, how are your wife and kids?' I get some very strange looks when I do this

3. I have terrible sense of direction, I used to get lost in a one-bedroom flat

4. I sleepwalk. To my kitchen. If there is chocolate anywhere in my kitchen I will find it when I sleepwalk....and eat it. My sense of direction is excellent when I am asleep

5. I am colour blind

6. I am afraid of snow.

I am tagging...

Knittings nice(http://happyyarns.blogspot.com/)
Millie
Jess

and uhm....everyone else I know has already been tagged :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't superstition the worst thing in the world. I too salute single magpies but am a bit concerned when after having saluted a single magpie another sticks it's head up from the tall grass. Is that bad luck ???? Can I take the salute back by saluting again ????

Kev