Tuesday 1 January 2008

New Year's Resolution!!

Ok, so I normally don't do New Year's Resolutions because..well to be perfectly frank about it I never manage to keep them. But I was looking for a picture of my departed cat ( I lost everything when my hard drive passed away not so peacefully a few months ago and I had to buy a new computer) and I remembered that I'd posted one my blog all those months ago, so I've spent a few weeks trying to remember 1)the name of the blog and 2) how to access it and now that I've got all that figured out, I'm here and completely horrified to see that it's almost a whole year since I updated it.

I am so ashamed. And also a little thankful that probably no one reads it anyway lol!

Therefore my New Year's Resolution (along with learning mattress stitch) is to come here regularly and update my blog for all to see. Hurrah!

No comments: