Friday 11 January 2008

It's been a rough week...

..at work and so tonight I decided to spend a little of the money I received at Christmas. I didn't dare splurge on yarn because the stash is threatening to take over the house at the moment and I really really really must do a bit of destashing, so instead I bought myself a year's subscription to Rowan International. Now I know that eventually it will result in more yarn thanks to the welcome gift, but at least I'm giving myself a little time to destash while I wait for it to arrive.

I'm also thinking about making some Easter chicks (pattern courtesy of HilaryD) for the children's group at Church. Ah but I'd have to buy some yellow yarn wouldn't I? Yes but it's for the children, so that makes it ok....hmmmm....clever me? ;)

No comments: